Thursday, April 9, 2009

Teena Marie & Faith Evans - Can't last a day

I didn't even know she was coming out with a new album. I'm not one for classic artists coming out with albums 30 years after their hay day, so I probably won't invest in this one. But I gotta say, Teena still sounds good. Yes she got that crazy riffin' style going on and I'm not really into nowadays. But I have always loved Teena Marie because my mother is a fan so I listened to it as a child. I've gotta respect Teena and I love all her old music. She is so underrated and I don't feel she is given the credit she deserves. Faith sounds good on this song too. I love Faith, especially "you used to love me".

Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'


Teena Marie - Square Biz


Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me



Teena Marie & Faith Evans - Can't Last a Day

No comments:

Post a Comment